They also confessed to commit the act as reported by victims.
The same day, Permanent Deputy Prime Minister Truong Hoa Binh also asked the municipal People's Committee to direct competent agencies to promptly verify behaviours of harassment against women around the West Lake as recently reported by the media.
Chairman of the municipal People's Committee Chu Ngoc Anh requested local police to seriously punish offenders and take measures to prevent similar occurrence.
Director of the municipal police Lieut. Gen Nguyen Hai Trung assigned the criminal police office to work with Tay Ho district's counterparts to promptly investigate the case and punish those who committed such acts in line with the law.
- Massive Police Response After Two Women Stabbed in England Department Store
- Women’s role in peace building upheld
- Anti-terror officers are called in after man knifes Marks & Spencer worker in her 40s and shopper in her 60s as police praise passers-by who grabbed attacker before he could stab again
- AAP claims Sisodia's residence attacked by 'BJP goons'
- J.P. Nadda convoy attack | Union Home Ministry summons top West Bengal officials
- Vietnam promotes women’s role in building peace: conference
- Attack on JP Nadda's convoy: West Bengal Chief Secy, DGP snub Union Home Secy's summons; TMC flays MHA move
- MHA receives report from Bengal Governor after Nadda convoy attack
- Defiant Mamata govt decides not to send CS, DGP to Delhi despite MHA summons
- MHA summons Bengal DGP, Chief Secretary after Nadda convoy attack
- Int’l conference strengthens women’s role in building, sustaining peace
- Photo exhibition spotlights women’s role in bomb, mine aftermath settlement
Hanoi police summon attackers against foreign women have 262 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 6, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.