The Hanoi Health Department required people entering Hanoi from Hai Duong Town (the capital city of Hai Duong Province), Kim Mon Town, Kim Thanh and Cam Giang Districts to isolate themselves at home.
They also have to medically declare themselves and install Covid-19 contact tracing apps like Bluezone or NCOVI. Those who tested negative for the novel coronavirus within three days before leaving Hai Duong would not have to isolate themselves, it added.
Though Ho Chi Minh City no longer isolates those entering the city from Hai Duong at centralized quarantine zones, people coming from 16 Hai Duong locations where Covid-19 patients were recorded in the latest outbreak must still self-isolate, according to the HCMC Center for Disease Control (HCDC).
The 16 locations are Cong Hoa Ward, Van Duc Ward, Sao Do Town, An Lac Commune, Hung Dao Commune, Nam Tran Commune, Lai Cach Town, Tan Truong Commune, Cam Dien Commune, Luong Dien Commune, Thanh Binh Ward, Nhi Chau Ward, Kim Lien Commune, Kim Dinh Commune, Ke Sat Town and Thanh Lang Commune.
Northern Hai Duong Province, the epicenter of a recent coronavirus wave in Vietnam with 684 cases, ended 15 days of province-wide social distancing Wednesday.
But over 900 Covid-19 checkpoints were still active in the province, while certain areas with coronavirus outbreaks are still under lockdown, including Kim Dinh Commune with a population of over 7,400.
Vietnam has recorded 2,475 Covid-19 cases so far, with 538 still active.
- How will UK lockdown end? Three things that need to happen before self-isolation rules relax
- Quarantine Centres' Constraints in Mind, Bengal to Allow Home Isolation of Contacts of Virus-hit Patients
- People in Vietnamese province face coronavirus stigma
- Hanoi returns to most polluted place on earth as air quality worsens
- Hanoi, HCM City ensure sufficient supply of essential goods
- 'Trolls could sow chaos' with NHS coronavirus tracking app: Experts warn there's NOTHING to stop people lying to program and say foreign spies could shut down entire cities with false reports
- 'We can save lives': Tasmania’s isolated north-west succumbs to Australia’s strictest coronavirus rules
- Walking out of lockdown: New figures show number of people out on foot is up 8% on a month ago as parks and beaches are packed again and government considers allowing 'bubbles' of friends to meet up
- Coronavirus live updates: Bay Area ICU cases tick back upward
- Australia CRUSHES coronavirus: Just FOUR people are diagnosed with COVID-19 in 24 hours as curve 'heads south' and country is told we could be eased back to normal in three weeks
- Residents of SF’s crowded residential hotels fear coronavirus outbreaks
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: April 29-30
Hanoi, HCMC mandate self-isolation for people from Hai Duong outbreak areas have 419 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.