The side from the capital have been placed 10th in the list.
The rankings are based on the market value of footballers from each club. Hanoi FC is the only Vietnamese club to have a high number of valuable international players in their squad. Indeed, the team feature an array of famous names, including Van Quyet, Quang Hai, Hung Dung, Duy Manh, Dinh Trong, Thanh Chung, and Doan Van Hau.
Transfermarkt states that the playing staff of Hanoi FC have an overall market value of EUR4.35 million.
Elsewhere, Buriram United FC of Thailand top the list with a market value of EUR6.9 million, followed by Johor Darul Ta'zim of Malaysia in second with a value of EUR6.73 million.
The pair are followed by four other clubs from Thai League, including Port FC with EUR6.33 million, Pathum United with EUR6.18 million, Bangkok United with EUR6 million, and Muangthong United with EUR5.03 million.
- Tribal Marketing: The creators of culture
- We like pharma selectively, hospitals offer deep value: Rahul Chadha, Mirae Asset
- This time, the market was too vicious, we did not get time to react: Madhu Kela
- Apple, the stock market and a trillion dollars
- What changed for the market while you were sleeping; 15 things to know
- Vietnam makes important contributions to ASEAN economic co-operation: minister
- Two Michelin-starred chef to present 'green cuisine' menu in Hanoi
- Jamshedpur FC rope in midfielder CK Vineeth
- Vietnam boasts export prospects to Czech market
- Premier League clubs paid record £1.8bn in wages in 2012-13 season
- Forbes billionaire list: Trump loses $1bn as elite club gets 233 new members
- VCB, VNM send stock market up
Hanoi FC named among ASEAN clubs with highest market value have 258 words, post on vov.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.