As from 6pm of March 4, festivals, religious activities and sports events can be held, and entertainment sites, beauty care facilities, cinemas, public Internet shops can be opened.
The city has also allowed the re-opening of dental clinics, travel agencies, gym facilities and parks, along with the gathering of less than 20 people.
Local students will be back to school from March 8.
Meanwhile, the city will continue maintaining pandemic monitoring groups in communes bordering Hai Duong and voluntary teams in the remaining localities. Checkpoints at gateways to the city also continue to operate, keeping close supervision of people going to and from areas with outbreaks.
As of 5pm of March 4, the city reported no new COVID-19 cases.
- ASEAN Music Festival underway in Hai Phong city
- Vietnam plays active role in GMS trade, investment cooperation
- Rapists should be brought out in public and lynched says Jaya Bachchan
- ZTE inches closer to resuming business in US
- The Ultimate Windows 10 Activation & License FAQ
- EXCLUSIVE: How Facebook is STILL allowing anti-Christian fanatics to peddle extremism - despite claiming crack down on content promoting 'violence and hate'
- Church of Sweden Shamed for 'Political Activism' as It Unveils First LGBT-Themed Altarpiece
- 'It's anti-social behaviour': Author compares public breastfeeding to URINATING in the street and says it should be kept private
- Lindsey Graham vows to have whistleblowers testify publicly if Democrats impeach Trump - but also warns the President against recruiting China to investigate Joe Biden
- 10 Creative Resume Ideas to Help Land Your Next Design Job
- 5 Top Resume Builder Sites to Create Your Resume Online
- Free Microsoft Word Resume Templates to Help You Land Your Dream Job
Hai Phong allows resuming of public activities have 259 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.