Hai Duong resumes passenger transport services
The Saigon Times
|A security officer and a health worker check the identification documents of motorcyclists entering Hai Duong Province at the height of the recent coronavirus outbreak. Many parts of the northern province of Hai Duong were allowed to resume interprovincial passenger transport services starting today, March 3 – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – As Hai Duong Province has ended 15 days of social distancing from today, March 3, many places in the northern province have been allowed to resume interprovincial passenger transport services.
In the districts of Binh Giang, Thanh Ha, Ninh Giang, Gia Loc, Tu Ky, Nam Sach and Thanh Mien, and Chi Linh City, passenger transport vehicles can resume their operations as normal but they have to practice the Health Ministry's Covid-19 safety protocols.
As for Hai Duong City, Kinh Mon Town, the districts of Cam Giang and Kim Thanh, which were asked to follow Covid-19 infection prevention and control guidelines in line with the prime minister's Directive 15, passenger transport vehicles can resume normal operations but were told to refrain from getting out of the province.
Before the social distancing order in Hai Duong was lifted, the provincial Transport Department had written to its counterparts in seven neighboring provinces and cities, comprising Hanoi, Haiphong, Quang Ninh, Bac Giang, Bac Ninh, Hung Yen and Thai Binh, proposing that they work with the local authorities to create optimal conditions for transport vehicles from Hai Duong to facilitate the transport of commodities.
However, in Quang Ninh, which is one of the first two provinces to be hit by the latest Covid-19 resurgence, the provincial government has yet to allow the resumption of interprovincial passenger transport services. Moreover, those coming to Quang Ninh from virus-hit areas in other provinces and cities nationwide have to use paid quarantine services.
- Waterway passenger transport services in Hai Duong resume operations
- Hai Duong remains on high alert after ending social distancing
- Quang Ninh resumes interprovincial passenger transport
- Hải Dương starts to ease lockdown measures in places, enters ‘new normal’
- Vietnam to reopen commercial air routes to Japan, South Korea
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 5
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 16
- Railroad operators suspend more routes as new Covid-19 wave hits travel demand
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 25
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 26
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEB. 27
Hai Duong resumes passenger transport services have 378 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.