According to the ministry’s report, one of the new patients is a 42-year-old Korean expert who arrived at the Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi on February 19. He was sent to a quarantine area in Thai Nguyen Province upon arrival and tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 on March 5. He is being treated at the Hanoi-based National Hospital for Tropical Diseases.
Six other patients are Vietnamese people in Hai Duong Province.
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 2,501, including 885 locally-transmitted cases reported since the new outbreak started in Hai Duong on January 28. Hai Duong Province alone has recorded 701 cases.
As of 6 am on March 6, a total of 1,920 Covid-19 patients had recovered and been discharged from hospital. There have been 35 deaths, most of them being the elderly with serious underlying diseases.
At present, nearly 50,000 people who had close contact with Covid-19 patients or returned from virus-hit areas are being monitored at hospitals, quarantine facilities, and at home.
- Patients facing longer waits and worse care, experts warn as £1bn hospital deficit revealed
- Angry note left on ambulance as paramedics treat cardiac arrest patient: 'Next time it will be smashed'
- North West 200 LIVE: Race results and updates from Saturday 19 May as Irwin and Seeley turn on Carrickfergus dominance
- GPs to recommend parkrun for patients
- GPs to recommend parkrun for Scots patients
- Teenagers should take Saturday jobs to prepare for future employment, says work and pensions secretary Esther McVey
- TT 2018: Brilliant Birchalls blitz sidecar record
- Britons bask in sun as record smashed for hottest early May bank holiday Monday
- CYCLING: Record-breaking start for Josh to claim championship
- Doctor bought jet and Maserati from proceeds of unnecessary chemotherapy for his patients
- Hundreds of thousands of patients in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough not getting access to GPs out of normal hours
- Edited Transcript of CRL earnings conference call or presentation 31-Jul-19 12:30pm GMT
Hai Duong records six more Covid-19 patients on Saturday morning have 341 words, post on dtinews.vn at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.