On this occasion, the delegation inspected training work and regularity building at Missile Ship 378 and the ship simulation training center under the region's Brigade 167.
Reportedly, the units have implemented combat scenarios to protect national sovereignty over seas and islands as requested by the delegation.
In addition, the delegation was briefed on the units' task performance last year as well as their training work this year. Representatives of relevant units of the delegation and the Naval Region 2 Command also discussed issues relating to the political missions of the units.
Concluding the event, General Tien acknowledged and hailed Naval Region 2's achievements over the past time and asked them to fulfill all assigned missions while ensuring logistic work and firmly protecting national sovereignty over seas and islands.
Translated by Minh Anh
- General Staff of Vietnam People’s Army marks 75th founding anniversary
- General Staff should be a military and defense advisor to the Party, State, CMC and Defense Ministry: PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc
- Russia General Staff Chief Explains Who Trained Daesh Leaders in Syria
- Italian General Proposes Blocking All Ships Suspected of Carrying illegals
- Staff begin to pour back to offices at top firms... but more than HALF of senior managers are still working from home
- Ram Madhav in Kashmir, meets regional party leaders
- Foreign leaders place importance on relationship with Vietnam
- S-West govs, others tackle FG on regional security outfits
- Russian mercenary leader's 99 calls to Putin revealed: Wagner chief Yevgeny Prigozhin's links to the Kremlin are revealed in leaked phone records and emails
- Top leader urges thorough preparations for 13th National Party Congress
- Party leader approves HCMC's preparations for 11th municipal Party Congress
- We are crash landing: Britain's top business leaders desperate for Covid airport testing issue dire warnings over economic disaster of failing to get the UK flying again
General Staff leader inspects Naval Region 2 have 292 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.