Vietnamese audiences will have chance to watch seven bespoke classic and modern French films that will be screened in 11 cities and provinces nationwide in 2021.
The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has granted permission to screen French films in Vietnam for the year of 2021.
“A Man and a Woman” (French: Un homme et une femme) is a 1966 French film written and directed by Claude Lelouch and starring Anouk Aimée and Jean-Louis Trintignant.
The seven films are "I'm Looking for Myself", "A Man and a Woman", "The Princess with Donkey's Skin", "Girls in Rochefort City", "Can Artificial Intelligence Outperform Humans?" "Living with Robots" and "The Journey of Brain Creating".
The films will be screened in 11 cities and provinces nationwide, including Hanoi, Hai Phong, Thai Nguyen, Nghe An, Ha Tinh, Lao Cai, Thua Thien-Hue, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Lat, and Can Tho.
The ministry also noted that screenings will only take place once the Covid-19 pandemic is fully brought under control in localities. In addition, relevant preventive measures must also be strictly observed.
Visit https://www.facebook.com/EspaceHanoi for detail information about the films and accurate screening time.
- The French connection
- Three Vietnamese cities set to host ASEAN Film Week 2020
- Hanoi to host film festival in November
- The 25 greatest summer films
- Cannes Film Festival 2018 – what are the dates, when does it finish and how much do tickets cost?
- My favourite film aged 12: You Only Live Twice
- My favourite film aged 12: Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 10
- International award winning film to be released in Vietnam after being fined
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia (updated hourly)
- Screening | Q&A with cast: 'Diamond Island'
- VN film industry faces shortage of skilled actors
French films will be broadly screened in Vietnam have 305 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.