French artist Frederic Dialynas Sanchez will show his work at an art exhibition titled "La Mémoire Dans la Peau" (The Memory in the Skin) at Vin Gallery on March 12.
The exhibition will showcase his new works reflecting his personal journey to explore Vietnamese heritage, and the people's memories and life decades after war.
Sanchez, 38, graduated from the Lyon National School Fine Arts. He has worked in Asia and Europe.
He hosted his first solo exhibition in Hà Nội in 2006. He has participated in numerous exhibitions in France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, the US, China and Japan.
The exhibition will close on April 29. The gallery is at 11 Street 55 in District 2. — VNS
- Ottawa museum hosts exhibit showing relationship between belugas and Inuvialuit
- Stamford Art Association hosts ‘Max Abadi, Painter,’ ‘New Members’ exhibits
- Louvre gets ready for its biggest ever Leonardo exhibition
- The biggest ever exhibition of Leonardo da Vinci works is about to begin
- The Loft Artists Gallery presents "War:What is it good for?"
- Milwaukee museum exhibit explores Houdini’s Wisconsin roots
- 200,000 people snap up tickets to see new Da Vinci exhibition at the Louvre museum which opens Thursday - but Mona Lisa and Salvator Mundi will be missing
- A Menagerie of French Whimsy Takes Auction Prices ‘to the Next Level’
- Exhibition of state artists enthrals visitors
- New Adler Center exhibition features printmakers
- Topless Extinction Rebellion protesters cover themselves in fake oil to demonstrate against National Portrait Gallery's BP sponsorship deal
- Art exhibition celebrates women artists
French artist to host exhibition at Vin Gallery have 279 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.