The hospital's medical staff includes doctors, nurses and employees who are working in the Department of Infectious Disease D, Emergency Department, Department of Medical Examination, Department of Social Affairs, Molecular Biology Laboratory, Adult Intensive Care and Anti-Poison Unit; heads and deputy heads of departments along with the Board Of Directors.
The health workers of the HCMC Hospital for Tropical Diseases will be the first persons in the Southern region that are on the priority groups for vaccination, said the Ministry of Health.
The HCMC Hospital for Tropical Diseases is one the 21 Covid-19 treatment facilities nationwide, having the highest risk of transmission.
The city has not currently seen a cluster of community transmission cases. Therefore, the municipal authorities have determined nine priority groups for coronavirus vaccination in the first phase with 44,175 people, including 285 healthcare workers; 388 members of health teams to conduct random Covid-19 tests; 1,362 employees of the sector of epidemiologic investigation; 1,642 public security, military forces, and volunteers; 38,000 people in the community Covid-19 groups; 1,710 medical workers taking samples for Covid-19 test; 513 employees in quarantine facilities and 275 officials who directly give vaccine injections.
The front-line workers in the fight against the epidemic in Hai Duong Province, Hanoi and HCMC will be next on the priority list to receive injection of Covid-19 vaccines.
By Quang Huy – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Uber launches 'UberMedic' service to help healthcare workers commute during COVID-19 crisis
- Prince Charles applauds healthcare workers after contracting COVID-19
- Crocs, Allbirds, and Clove are giving free shoes to healthcare workers during the COVID-19 crisis
- Allbirds Will Give a Free Pair of Shoes to Healthcare Workers Responding to COVID-19 with Every Purchase of This Bundle
- Indian Opposition Politician Priyanka Gandhi Hails Healthcare Workers as 'Anti-COVID-19 Warriors'
- HCMC monitoring Covid-19 situation closely
- The Race to Keep Health Care Workers Protected from Covid-19
- VN health workers’ sacrifices mark COVID-19 fight
- Coronavirus Surge: National Guard Builds Field Hospitals, California Recruits Army Of Medical Workers To Battle COVID-19
- Amazon, Instacart respond to worker backlash over COVID-19
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Accuses Amazon of 'Racist' Smear Campaign Against Fired Worker Who Organized COVID-19 Walkout
- All Delhi health workers, doctors treating Covid-19 patients to be tested
First 900 healthcare workers of HCMC to be vaccinated against Covid-19 have 349 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.