At the event, Ambassador to Belgium Vu Anh Quang extended his greetings to the local Vietnamese community, and voiced his encouragement to the community after a year full of hardships caused by COVID-19 , while expressing his gratitude for their activities in support of the homeland.
Quang, who is also head of the Vietnamese mission to the EU, also informed the participants on future activities, along with the results of the fight against COVID-19 in Vietnam, the country's socio-economic development and success of the 13th National Party Congress which took place before Tet (Lunar New Year) festival.
Despite difficulties, the association of Vietnamese people in Belgium raised 6,000 EUR (7,170 USD) for flood victims in Vietnam's central region last year, which helped farmers at a cooperative to resume production and stabilise their lives, according to a member of the organisation./.
- Ring in 2019 to the Sound of Anderson Cooper Taking Shots on CNN’s New Year’s Eve
- Chinese New Year Films Cancellation Could Mean A $1B+ Loss For Global Box Office In 2020; What’s The Impact On Hollywood
- Overseas Vietnamese artisan revives traditional Mid-Autumn Festival toys
- Overseas Vietnamese in Voronezh support locals in COVID-19 fight
- Remarks by H.E. Ambassador Liu Xiaoming at the Reception in Celebration of the Chinese New Year: Build a Big Global Family Together
- Massive fire at Dubai skyscraper interrupts New Year's Eve fireworks
- Kathy Griffin Fired by CNN, No More New Year's Eve
- Horoscope 2020: Astrological predictions for the New Year 2020, what’s in store for Leo, Virgo, Scorpio, Sagittarius and other zodiac signs
- Can digital rentals block piracy? New site gathers the data
- 's DJ Pauly D and Vinny Guadagnino to Host New
- Scotland willing to host New Zealand and Australia behind closed doors
- Vietnamese in Thailand, RoK support COVID-19 fight
Embassy hosts New Year gathering with overseas Vietnamese in Belgium have 336 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.