The Government has ordered the Ministry of Transport to complete two component projects of the North – South expressway (Highway NH45 – Nghi Son and Nghi Son – Dien Chau sections) by 2023.
The Government has issued a Resolution to implement Resolution No. 1213 of the National Assembly Standing Committee on the transformation of the investment form of these two projects.
The resolution assigns the Ministry of Transport to approve the adjustment of the two component projects according to regulations. The Ministry is also assigned to review, determine and take responsibility for the accuracy and reasonableness of the adjusted investment capital of the two component projects.
The Ministry of Planning and Investment was asked to coordinate with the Ministry of Finance to arrange capital for these projects.
Chairmen of the provinces and cities where the two expressways pass through are responsible for site clearance.
The Ministry of Transport has to urgently implement following procedures to meet the deadline for the completion of the two projects in 2023.
On February 4, the National Assembly issued a resolution on changing the investment form of these two component projects to public investment.
It is expected that the change of investment mode to public investment will promote disbursement of public investment capital, production, supply of construction materials for projects, and create jobs and income sources for workers. Domestic enterprises will directly implement projects expected to spur economic growth.
- Sub-projects under North-South Expressway Project speeded up
- Bidding to open for North-South Expressway project
- North-South expy project: Ministry says no to ineligible investors
- Vietnam to start building North-South Expressway in September
- North-South imbalance: Nigeria in free-fall to self-destruct
- PM Narendra Modi to lay foundation stone of Delhi-Meerut Expressway on December 31
- PM urges Tien Giang to complete Trung Luong – My Thuan expressway
- Bullet train project: Railways up against a stiff deadline, says expert
- S Korea urges North to uphold deals amid rising animosities
- Roads, roads and some more rail: National's transport plans for Kāpiti and Horowhenua revealed
- Deo Ca Group keen to invest in expy project
- How revenue task forces are frustrating traders in South East
Deadline set for Transport Ministry to complete two North-South expressway projects have 335 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.