The program will be piloted from 2021-2023, starting from April 30 this year on the occasion of the Southern Liberation and National Reunification holiday.
It will include lighting shows, night-time tourism and service activities at selected places of interest, and cultural events along the Han River, such as street dances, music, food, and traditional arts.
There will also be night tours along the Han River.
As part of the program, there will be happy hours when tourists can enjoy special discounts at local shops, supermarkets, shopping centres, and restaurants, in order to boost demand after 10pm.
Director of the municipal Tourism Department Truong Thi Hong Hanh said the program seeks to create new distinctive tourism products to enhance the experience of tourists to the city.
- Italy wins Da Nang international fireworks festival
- Holiday season hits fever pitch as tours book up
- Feature: "It's worse than SARS!" Hong Kong tour guides witness unrest taking heavy toll on tourism
- A local’s guide to Porto, Portugal
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 27
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 18
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 28
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 24
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 18
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 26
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 18
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES TODAY
“Da Nang by Night” piloted to revive local pandemic-hit tourism have 194 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.