Scheduled to begin at the upcoming Southern Liberation and National Reunification holiday (April 30), the programme will seek to create new distinctive tourism products so as to enhance the experience of tourists to the city.
The programme is the realisation of the city's plan to develop its night-time economy and will be piloted from 2021 to 2023.
Da Nang by Night targets foreign tourists from key markets such as China, the Republic of Korea and Southeast Asia, as well as those from potential markets such as Russia, Australia and the US when the Covid-19 pandemic is brought under control and international routes are permitted to resume.
It will also aim to attract domestic tourists from places with direct flights to Da Nang, such as Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Can Tho, the Central Highlands and neighbouring provinces.
The programme will include lighting shows, night-time tourism and service activities at selected places of interest, the night beach of My An, and cultural events along the Han River such as street dances, music, food and traditional arts.
There will also be night tours on the Han River and between Da Nang and Hoi An.
As part of the programme, there will be happy hours where tourists can enjoy special discounts at local shops, supermarkets, shopping centres and restaurants in order to boost demand after 10pm.
- Carriers increase domestic flights to, from Da Nang
- Silicon Valley in Southeast Asia: Da Nang lures Japanese technologies
- Da Nang healthcare workers leave family to resume Covid-19 battle
- Da Nang calls for 2-billion-USD investment in 2021-202525
- Da Nang calls for 2-billion-USD investment in 2021-2025
- Hanoi-Da Nang rail route listed in world’s 10 best train journeys
- Nguyen Van Quang elected as Da Nang Party chief for 2020-25 tenure
- Covid-19 lurked in Da Nang weeks before discovery: chairman
- Da Nang’s tourism targets Singaporean market after pandemic
- Vietnam Airlines ups Da Nang flight frequency as Covid-19 outbreak eases
- Quang Nam, Da Nang propose uniform medical supervision in pandemic times
- Da Nang approves biodiversity conservation Master Plan
Da Nang by Night expected to revive tourism in central city have 327 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.