The newly detected patients were placed into quarantine right upon entry and received treatment at local hospitals after they were confirmed to carry the virus.
According to figures released by the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, the total number of cases involving local transmission has now reached 1,572, including
Furthermore, over 49,560 individuals have been put into quarantine nationwide after coming into close contact with infected people or after arriving from pandemic-hit regions.
Of the overall, as many as 1,920 cases have gone on to make a full recovery from the disease, with the fatality count remaining at 35.
As of 6 pm March 5, the country documented a total of 2,494 COVID-19 cases, with 1,572 local transmissions detected, including 879 which have been found since the recurrence of the virus in the northern provinces of Hai Duong and Quang Ninh in late January.
Among the active patients, a total of 259 have since tested negative for the SARS-CoV-2 virus at least one, with the majority of them giving negative results multiple times.
Moreover, Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam, in his role as head of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, underlined the need to stay active in containing the spread of the pandemic, even when the country already has access to COVID-19 vaccines.
This comes after more than 117,600 doses of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine, manufactured in the Republic of Korea (RoK), arrived in the country on February 24, with the inoculation process set to start on March 8.
Moving forward, the nation is poised to import approximately 150 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine over the coming year.
- Discover Why You Should Reach for Magnets the Next Time You Get a Minor Infection
- Cause Of Bladder Infections
- Reoccurring Yeast Infection - How To Overcome It
- Coping With Yeast Infection - Candida Home Remedies
- Yeast Infection In Men Is Not As Crazy As It Sounds
- Tips On How to Treat a Yeast infection in a Man
- Yeast Infections: The Basics
- Get Rid of Recurring Male Yeast Infection Permanently
- Discover the Cause of Yeast Infections
- General Discussion About Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- How To Confirm A Yeast Infection
- A Look at Yeast Infection Symptom Possibilities
COVID-19: Imported cases reach 922 after six infections confirmed have 348 words, post on vov.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.