BÌNH DƯƠNG — Foreign direct investment (FDI) flows to the southern province of Bình Dương during January-February topped US$301.5 million, a year-on-year increase of 63 per cent, the provincial People's Committee said on Tuesday.
Thirteen projects were granted investment registration certificates in the period, with total registered capital of $254 million. Meanwhile, two projects registered to add $3.5 million to their existing operation.
As much as $44 million was injected into 21 projects in the locality through capital contribution.
To date, the southern industrial hub is home to 3,948 FDI projects with total capital of $35.8 billion.
It is not only one of the leading localities in FDI attraction but also an attractive destination for domestic investments. The province lured more than VNĐ8.65 trillion ($377.5 million) from domestic investors in the first two months of the year. — VNS
- Government secures two million more doses of '95% effective' Moderna vaccine
- FDI forecast to flow into supporting industries
- FDI forecast to flow into supporting industries as investors set up supply chain
- FDI hits four-year low as Covid-19 continues to rampage
- HCMC-Binh Phuoc expressway project completes pre-feasibility study report
- A $1.75 billion failure: Quibi officially closes down and locks users out just eight months after launching a subscription streaming service focused on short-form clips for consumers 'on the go'
- Vietnam welcomes fresh FDI inflows from overseas Vietnamese
- Thai firm spends $39.9 million acquiring solar farm in Vietnam
- Leader Energy from Singapore pours $43.6 million into BCG Energy
- Telecoms industry FDI equity inflow fell down by 99.8% YoY in H1FY21: Report
- Hanoi ranks third in FDI attraction in 11 months
- 'If a company can get FDI, an NGO too can get foreign funds'
Bình Dương secures $301.5 million in FDI in two months have 279 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.