Retail chain Big C is being renamed as GO! and Tops Market gradually given a completely new look to change customers' shopping experience.
On March 1 three Big C stores in HCM City (Big C An Phu, Big C Thao Dien, and Big C Au Co) became Tops Market, and in the third quarter of this year four stores in Ha Noi will be renamed.
Last December-January five Big C hypermarkets in Nha Trang, Di An, Can Tho, Ha Long, and Vinh Phuc became GO! stores.
Besides, Central Retail, the owner of the chain, last year also opened new GO! hypermarkets in shopping malls in My Tho, Ben Tre, Tra Vinh, Buon Ma Thuoc, and Quang Ngai.
This year more hypermarkets are expected to be renamed.
In 2016 Central Group acquired Big C Vietnam from France's Groupe Casino for US$1.14 billion. — VNS
- Pandemic has little impact on Viet Nam’s shrimp exports
- COVID-19 to pull Viet Nam’s growth down to 6.3%: Fitch Solutions
- Dwindling oil prices a double-edged sword for Viet Nam's economy
- Ford Viet Nam suspends production in Hai Duong
- Viet Nam jumps 23 places in economic freedom index
- Viet Nam calls for investment in fruit and vegetable processing
- Viet Nam’s cashew exports to US up in two months
- FDI in Viet Nam expected to surge after the epidemic
- Viet Nam ranks 96th in global talent competitiveness index
- German newspaper hails Viet Nam’s economic development
- Price gap of gold narrows in Viet Nam and globally
- ADB offers support for Viet Nam’s COVID-19 response
Big C in Viet Nam gradually becoming GO!, Tops Market have 263 words, post on bizhub.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.