390 Vietnamese citizens are brought home from Myanmar on two Vietnam Airlines flights on March 4.
The fights were arranged by authorities of the two countries to bring home people in difficult circumstances in Myanmar who want to return to Vietnam.
According to the Vietnamese Embassy in Myanmar, it has been difficult to travel in Yangon over recent days due to on-going demonstrations by local people.
Passengers were also asked to follow strict Covid-19 prevention and control regulations including making health declarations, wearing face masks and protective clothing.
- When TEDx brought home the refugee message
- Restoring faith in Vietnam’s education crucial to keeping students home: educationist
- Vietnam’s Viettel announces business strategy for Myanmar operations
- Myanmar Transit Camps Sit Empty as Rohingya Fear Return
- Give us Myanmar citizenship to end exodus, award-winning Rohingya lawyer urges
- Brought back to life in D3
- Time to home in on the Northside
- Trouble lies on way home
- Poland faces turbulent months at home and in EU
- Ely rowing students bring home silver medal at Oxfordshire competition
- Myanmar's Aung San Suu Kyi, Once a Human Rights Icon, Is Being Condemned for Mistreating Muslims
- Reddit users share favorite San Francisco restaurants for 'not rich' people
390 Vietnamese people brought home from Myanmar have 215 words, post on dtinews.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.