The huge number of views shows the massive level of interest from the domestic and international community for content relating to Vietnamese tourism.
The one-minute clip was released as part of a tourism promotion campaign entitled "Vietnam: Di de yeu!", "Discover Vietnam" in English", with the purpose of making the country more popular among travelers via the digital-media platform.
Created by the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) after receiving support from both Google and VinPearl, the campaign is part of a wider programme launched by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism to promote the country as a safe and attractive destination.
The campaign features various clips from famous YouTube creators such as Khoai Lang Thang, Chan La Ca, Fly Around Vietnam, and H'Hen Nie, Miss Universe Vietnam 2017, all of whom enjoy a great influence among young demographics and also boast a large number of subscribers.
The scheme is expected to help stimulate domestic travel demand whilst also providing useful information for tourists.
- HCM City theatres receive funding to release plays on YouTube
- Vietnamese artists win prestigious Mnet Asian Music Awards
- Vietnamese artists named among 100 most influential celebrities in Asia
- Three Vietnamese among Forbes Asia's 100 most influential online celebrities
- Government Covid-19 video among YouTube’s most trending in Vietnam
- Vietnamese rapper's music video wows Billboard
- Facebook ads sharing climate misinformation have been viewed more than eight MILLION times, despite the firm saying it is committed to tackling the problem
- Year 2020: Remembering India's political leaders who passed away this year
- Developing tourism in Sa Pa: it’s time to ‘play big’
- Singing Oyster Is YouTube's Most Viral Video of 2017
- Central provinces join hands to stimulate tourism
- TikTok is allowing users to upload three minute videos - triple the length of its current clips - in early roll out, but critics fear it's the first step towards monetizing the app like Facebook
Vietnamese tourism clip passes one million views on YouTube have 309 words, post on vov.vn at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.