Police rescued four infants that were sold to Chiniese buyers and detained four mothers and a 8-month pregnant woman. They also discovered two women who are getting ready to deliver babies were brought to China.
Colonel Phan Manh Truong, Deputy head of the Crime Investigation Police Department said that the human smugglers usually pretend to play as the couples who want to adopt babies and seek poor pregnant women and big families having many children that can not feed and educate their children.
The police have widened their investigation of the baby-smuggling ring.
By staff writers – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Chilean police break up migrant human trafficking ring
- Business 75% of Vietnamese pho samples found toxic: food tests Alleged Taiwanese-run fuel smuggling ring busted in Vietnam’s waters
- Airline cabin crew were allegedly drug mules for a $20 million smuggling ring busted by Australian police
- Business In Vietnam, man asked to pay $0.0085 in bank debt Alleged Taiwanese-run fuel smuggling ring busted in Vietnam’s waters
- Should police be helping Amazon sell its Ring doorbell cameras?
- Accused Of Selling Babies, Maricopa County Assessor Suspended
- Peru Two: 'Stop judging me for my drug-smuggling past'
- Russian tourist detained after ‘trying to smuggle endangered baby orangutan’ out of Bali
- Watch: Baby orangutan rescued from suitcase of would-be smuggler
- Police smash transnational drug trafficking ring
- De la Rosa seeks to expand police drug campaign to smugglers as new head of anti-crime council
- 2 Women Deliver Babies In Burger King's Parking Lot, Other Similar Incidents
Vietnamese police break up baby-smuggling ring have 237 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at February 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.