Vietnam to import Moderna Covid-19 vaccine
All 10 members of the council have discussed and reached an agreement following Resolution 8 about importing drugs and vaccines under emergency situations.
Vietnam has only approved the use of AstraZeneca from the UK. The council proposed to import AstraZeneca in late January and was approved on February 1.
On February 24, the first batch of AstraZeneca vaccine arrived in Vietnam and the second batch will arrive in March.
Vietnam has bought a total of 60 million doses of AstraZeneca. The country will continue to negotiate to buy 31 million doses of the Moderna vaccine and 60 million doses of the Sputnik V vaccine.
Minister of Health Nguyen Thanh Long said they aimed to ensure about 150 million doses of vaccine for all residents in 2021.
- Russia Says U.S. Shows No Sign of Backing Down on Sanctions
- Which Countries Are Communist? Cuba Will Get Weapons from Russia and Visit China, North Korea and More in Leader's First World Tour
- Billboards Claiming Vaccines 'Kill' Children Cropping Up Across The Country
- Colorado parents value higher vaccination rates when choosing schools, study finds
- HPV Vaccine Doesn't Encourage Teen Girls to Have Risky Sex
- Growing Number Of U.S. Children Aren't Vaccinated Against Any Disease
- Vaccine and drug combo offer hope against biggest infectious killer
- Russia Hated John McCain, and Will Miss Him Dearly
- Republican Gubernatorial Candidate Says We Shouldn't Vaccinate Children 'For No Reason'
- Orthodox Jews in Brooklyn Told to Vaccinate Children as Measles Outbreak Linked to Israel Travel
- China Joins Russia In Its Biggest War Games Since Cold War
- Russia’s ‘Scorpion’ submarine in Long Beach: A timeline
Vietnam to import two more vaccines from the US and Russia have 282 words, post on dtinews.vn at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.