“Patient 2585” is a 44-year-old Chinese who had entered Vietnam illegally through the Moc Bai Border Gate in the southern province of Tay Ninh on March 23 and went to southern Binh Duong Province, where he tested positive for the novel coronavirus two days later. He is being treated at the provincial General Hospital.
“Patient 2586” is a 26-year-old woman in Kien Thuy District, Hai Phong City. She entered Vietnam illegally at Phu Quoc Island on March 22, flew to the Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi and proceeded to Hai Phong. She tested positive a day later and is being treated at the General of Tropical Diseases 2 in the capital city.
Patients 2851, 2853 and 2854 were quarantined upon entry at three different ports.
“Patient 2851,” a 30-year-old man, landed March 24 at Da Nang International Airport from Japan. “Patient 2853,” an 28-year-old woman, who entered Vietnam at the Moc Bai Border Gate on March 26.
“Patient 2854,” a 33-year-old man landed March 10 at Tan Son Nhat International Airport in HCMC from the UAE.
On Friday morning, two Vietnamese women who returned home illegally via the southern coast were confirmed positive for the novel coronavirus . The health ministry has listed them as community transmissions.
The new community cases via illegal entrants have raised the risk of a fourth Covid-19 outbreak in the country.
Vietnam has recorded 2,586 Covid-19 cases with 2,265 recoveries and 35 deaths.
- Pollution causing up to a third of new child asthma cases in Europe, study finds
- Chandler Jones enters Week 17 with a chance to break Michael Strahan's sack record, making late DPOY case
- Domestic violence an under-reported problem in Vietnam
- Recovered: MIA Army pilot who crashed during Vietnam War
- Vaping-related lung injuries surpass 2,500 cases nationwide, CDC says
- Maple Leafs Beat Rangers 6-3, New York Loses 3rd Straight
- DNA Match Solves 1982 Cold Case Slaying Of Fremont Teenage Cousins
- Abortion case adds to turmoil facing Chief Justice John Roberts
- Dianne Feinstein Fumbles in Meeting With Young Climate Activists Over Green New Deal
- New York hosts Nashville after Zibanejad’s 2-goal game
- New York’s Driver’s Licenses for Illegal Aliens Halts Verification of American Citizens’ Identities
- Vietnam part of thriving illegal trade in tigers
Vietnam records five new Covid-19 cases have 341 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at March 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.