Charm Engineering, South Korea’s LCD and transistor manufacturer, has poured hundreds of millions of US dollars into real estate projects in Vietnam.
Though it specialises in electronics and transistor technology, Charm Engineering has eyed large-scale property projects with its investment in Vietnam, said Jeon Yong Ho, the company’s marketing director.
Charm Engineering is currently spending around US$895 million in 7 real estate projects in Vietnam. Charm Plaza, its first project in the market, has just been completed in Di An District in the southern Province of Binh Duong, on October 1st, at a cost of around US$200 million.
Once completed, Charm Plaza will become a housing complex with around 2,700 apartments, supermarkets, and trade centres.
The company has also planned to invest in several other projects, such as a US$600 million Toc Tien New Urban Zone in Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province, a five-star hotel and resort in Vung Tau City, and offices for lease in Ho Chi Minh City and Binh Duong Province.
Translated by Vu Hung
- Nightshade Studios to develop a luxurious Integrated Residence As Rising Real Estate Market in Southeast Asia
- Egypt is one of largest rising real estate markets in region: Propertyfinder
- An overview of the Costa Rican real estate market
- Here’s how growth in the health care industry is playing out in Alaska’s commercial real estate market
- Romania's real estate market sees deals of EUR 35 mln in Q1 2018
- Prestige Group opens five real estate projects in Karnataka
- Seattle Real Estate Market Weekly Update – May 02, 2018
- Seattle Real Estate Market Weekly Update – May 09, 2018
- Seattle Real Estate Market Weekly Update – May 16, 2018
- Report: Columbus' industrial real estate market is healthy
- Healthscope's real estate assets test the pulse of emerging sector
- Developer offering 'Afterpay' style financing for real estate with 'preposit' plan
South Korean group invests in Vietnam's real estate market have 288 words, post on at October 8, 2010. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.