Local authorities announced the information during a meeting between the cabinet, the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, and localities on February 24.
Quang Ninh recently issued a resolution stipulating urgent tasks and solutions in the COVID-19 fight.
It will cut 10 percent from regular spending and increase budget contingency to a maximum of 4 percent per total budget spending in order to provide the resources to fight COVID-19 and other diseases and respond to natural disasters and emergencies.
As of February 24, Quang Ninh had reported 61 COVID-19 cases.
Local departments, agencies, and localities have been urged to remain vigilant and take measures seriously, synchronously, and effectively to prevent the spread of the pandemic.
At a meeting on February 23, the standing board of the provincial Party Committee decided to provide 4 billion VND to the neighbouring province of Hai Duong, which is now grappling with COVID-19 clusters.
- China begins phase-II clinical trial of Covid-19 vaccine in Wuhan
- We Need a Covid-19 Vaccine—Let’s Get It Right the First Time
- Phase II clinical trial for COVID-19 vaccine underway
- View: The ‘Covid-19 vaccine’ buzz should silence the anti-vaccination lobbies
- Search for a COVID-19 vaccine heats up in China, US
- Coronavirus: Australian COVID-19 vaccine to be tested
- China Focus: China approves inactivated COVID-19 vaccines for clinical trials
- China Focus: China approves three COVID-19 vaccines for clinical trials
- Update: China approves three COVID-19 vaccines for clinical trials
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to Donate $125 Million to Develop COVID-19 Vaccine: 'Every Month Counts'
- Jack Dorsey to donate $1 billion to fund COVID-19 relief and other charities
- State-owned enterprises face 3.7-trillion-VND loss in Q1 due to COVID-19
Quang Ninh to spend 500 billion VND buying COVID-19 vaccines have 259 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.