The request was noted in Notice No.31/TB-VPCP dated February 25 along with other instructions that the Government leader made at a meeting of permanent Government members on pandemic prevention work.
The Health Ministry must work with the Foreign Ministry, especially Vietnamese embassies abroad, to access vaccine suppliers.
Vaccination for priority cases must be conducted quickly in accordance with the Government's Resolution.
The PM also agreed with proposals by a number of localities including Hanoi and Hai Phong on buying vaccines using private financial sources.
Authorities of centrally-run cities and provinces are required to take the initiative in adopting suitable prevention and control measures based on the level of risk in each area, while ensuring smooth flows of goods, production and trade, thus minimizing negative impacts on trade and production and people's lives.
The PM also demanded the strict enforcement of the 5K principle, especially the wearing of face masks, and pandemic prevention rules at workplaces, factories and trade and public facilities.
Authorities of pandemic-hit localities, especially Hai Duong and Hai Phong, must continue contact tracing, quarantining and testing in order to prevent any outbreak from spreading.
The Transport Ministry was assigned to partner with the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT) and the Health Ministry to issue regulations on ensuring safety in transportation to/from and in pandemic-hit areas, particularly in key economic areas such as Hai Phong, Quang Ninh and Hai Duong.
The MoIT will be responsible for working with the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and the Health Ministry to regulate the procedures for buying farm produce from pandemic-affected areas.
The PM assigned Deputy Prime Minister Pham Binh Minh to direct the repatriation of citizens from abroad and conduct timely quarantine in line with regulations.
- Vaccine fiasco: Garin blames predecessor
- LPPKN Clinics Have Run Out Of Free HPV Vaccines. When Will New Stocks Arrive?
- ‘I got wrong info on dengue vaccine’
- Congress scrutinizes dengue vaccine program
- Malaysia PM Najib Razak, Japan’s PM Abe discuss TPP, South China Sea, bullet trains
- Elections, automation and transparency
- John McCain is backing a digital transparency bill that probably would’ve gotten his 2008 campaign in trouble
- Former NST Editor Asks Malaysian Journalists, 'Where Are We To Hide Our Shamed Souls Now?'
- Sri Lanka’s PM Wickremesinghe wants close ties with India
- PM attacks media over Prawit questions
- We asked a top hedge-fund recruiter what it takes to get a senior-level job these days
- Rise of intolerant India threatens PM Modi’s global image
PM asks for timely, transparent COVID-19 vaccine distribution have 410 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.