Hanoi (VNA) – The Ministries of Industry and Trade and Finance revised petrol prices upwards as of 3pm on February 25, marking the first increase since the traditional Lunar New Year (Tet) holiday.
The retail price of E5RON92 bio-fuel rose nearly 700 VND to 17,031 VND (0.74 USD) per litre at a maximum, while that of RON 95 increased over 700 VND to 18,084 VND per litre.
Diesel 0.05S and kerosene, meanwhile, are now no more than 13,843 VND and 12,610 VND per litre, up by around 800 VND and 700 VND, respectively.
According to the two ministries, the prices of petrol and oil in the global market have been rising strongly for 15 days, hence the adjustment.
The two review fuel prices every 15 days to ensure domestic prices are in keeping with the global market./.
- Amid price rise, Punekars reject imported onions
- UK house prices rise despite uncertainty over Brexit and election
- Bajaj Auto updates Pulsar RS200 with dual-channel ABS; price rises by Rs 1,410
- House prices rise 2.1% year on year despite Brexit uncertainty, Halifax says
- Onion price rises to Rs 11,000 per quintal mark
- Congress attacks Modi govt over rising fuel prices
- Petrol, diesel prices down by 10% since October; Check latest fuel rates in your city
- Good news! Petrol, diesel prices witness yet another cut; Check how much fuel will cost you today
- Petrol, diesel prices hiked after 2-day halt; check revised rates in your city
- Petrol, diesel prices cut by 17 paise each in Mumbai; Check revised rates in your city
- After one-day hiatus, petrol and diesel prices slashed again; Check revised rates in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata
- Six months of value rises in Melbourne’s ‘remarkable recovery’
Petrol prices rise under latest adjustment have 267 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.