HÀ NỘI — Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc has decided to give in-principle approval to a project to build the infrastructure of Yên Phong II-A Industrial Park (IP) in the northern province of Bắc Ninh.
Invested by Western Pacific Infrastructure JSC, the IP will cover 151.27 ha in Tam Giang and Hòa Tiến communes in Yên Phong District. It is expected to cost VNĐ1.83 trillion (more than US$79.5 million).
The PM has asked the provincial People’s Committee to be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of information and data reported, as well as issues related to assessments in line with legal regulations.
Local authorities were ordered to organise land clearance and compensation works to facilitate the implementation of the project and comply with legal provisions on land planning, and other laws in the process of planning and approving land-use master plans serving the construction.
Meanwhile, the investor is required to meet conditions related to land lease and land-use purpose change in line with regulations. — VNS
- Environment Protection - Key Task in Industrial Park Development Plan
- Industrial Parks Rebound Robustly
- VSIP Bac Ninh: Integrated Township and Industrial Complex
- Bac Ninh Industrial Zones Increasingly Attractive to Investors
- Bac Ninh provides VND300 bln for Samsung Display
- Bac Ninh Natural Resources and Environment Sector: Actively Contributing to Business, Investment Environment Improvement
- Bac Ninh Industrial Parks Promoting Economic Growth
- Bac Ninh accepts new investment projects
- VSIP eyes Phu Quoc island for industrial park
- Spurring Support Industries
- New measure expected to save real estate market
- Van Phong Economic Zone and Industrial Zones Authority: Administrative Procedure Reforms, Active Investor Support
New industrial park approved in Bắc Ninh Province have 300 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.