Ngoc Thao, Vietnam’s representative at Miss Grand International 2020, has released outlines of the outfits she will wear during the upcoming national costume segment of the beauty pageant which will take place in Thailand.
The two outfits Ngoc Thao will wear have been made by designer Tin Thai. The first is a bodysuit which features an impressive and modern style.
The outfit will be meticulously crafted and will have hundreds of pieces of mirror attached to it to create a unique and eye-catching light reflection.
The highlight of the outfit are the two sleeves which have been designed to resemble a bonsai tree.
The second costume is heavily influence by the royal culture in the central province of Thua Thien-Hue. The gown and headdress are in the style of the Nguyen dynasty.
Ngoc Thao is due to fly to Thailand in March where she will compete in the Miss Grand International 2020 pageant.
Similar to other participants in the competition, she will be put into isolation for a 14-day period as part of measures against the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- Miss Iceland 2015 drops out of beauty contest after being told she needs to lose weight
- Daily Drive-Thru: Dodge's Challenger SRT Demon, Jeep's Grand Cherokee Trackhawk, the all-new Navigator, and more
- Trump unveils national security strategy: 'America is going to win'
- Grand Jury Report Released on Child Sex Abuse in Pennsylvania Roman Catholic Dioceses
- Hundreds of 'Predator Priests' Sexually Abused Young Victims, Pennsylvania Grand Jury Report Finds
- Tough road ahead, even as IS grip on Mosul and Raqqa falters
- Miami grand jury examines Hurricane Irma and has a suggestion: better evacuation
- Anti-Russian hysteria isn't in America's national interest
- Have you been to all these must-try international restaurants in Charlotte?
- Democratic attack ad misses the mark on Livingston
- At MLB trade deadline, is Nationals' Bryce Harper in play?
- Nation and World briefs for August 22
National costumes unveiled ahead of Miss Grand International Vietnam have 303 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.