During the event, the command's troops worked closely with relevant forces to upgrade 760 meters of Mieu Dien-Go Tranh intervillage road in Tan Loi Thanh commune at a cost of VND 950 million, a 20m-long bridge costing VND 300 million and 600 meters of the Vinh Phuc canal road in Thanh Phu Dong commune at a cost of VND 500 million.
Apart from upgrading these roads, troops decorated the roads with numerous flowers and trees, giving a new look to the local roads.
Additionally, they also contributed working days to build 35 houses of military-civilian unity with a total investment of VND 1.75 billion, provided free health checkups for 500 people and presented 1,000 Tet gifts to local policy beneficiaries and poor people as gratitude to those who contributed to the national revolution.
Thanking troops for their assistance to the locality, Nguyen Hoang Giang, Secretary of the Party cell of Tan Thi village, Tan Hao commune, emphasized that local people were happy with what troops have done for them such as house-repairs, road-upgrading, and medicine provisions.
Military-civilian activities during the Tet were closely attached to the national program of new-style rural building, contributing to winning people's hearts and minds and firmly building a defensive area.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Putin touts strengthening Russian military ties with Africa
- Vietnam and Czech defense cooperation strengthened
- India, Sri Lanka seek closer military ties as China economic clout grows
- Days after Brexit, Macron visits Poland amid frosty ties
- Sino-US ties at 'vital stage', president says
- Congress Wants Trump To End US Military Aid To Saudi Arabia In Yemen Over Khashoggi's Disappearance
- Syria: Airstrikes kill several civilians in Idlib
- 2 GOP Senators Say John Bolton Revelations Strengthen Case For Impeachment Witnesses
- Romney, Collins: John Bolton Book Leaks ‘Strengthen the Case’ for Impeachment Testimony
- Decorated Indian officer arrested for Kashmir rebel ties
- Two Israeli Civilians Arrested for Spying on Behalf of Hamas
- RPT-In Poland, France's Macron hopes to reset ties and build up business
Military-civilian ties in Giong Trom strengthened have 312 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.