HCM CITY — HCM City’s Thống Nhất Hospital organised a Day of Voluntary Blood Donation for its staff on February 23 to address a shortage of blood amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Its 202 employees donated 60.2 litres, equivalent to 240.4 units of blood.
It was followed by the HCM City Hospital of Haematology and Blood Transfusion and National Institute of Haematology and Blood Transfusion calling on people to donate blood.
According to the institute, with the return of the pandemic before Tết, voluntary blood donation programmes had to be cancelled, leading to a shortage of blood.
Its stocks are also falling, it said.
The institute estimates it needs nearly 50,000 units for this month and next. VNS
- HCM City collective economic model achieves good results
- Corn Sugar and Blood And the Rise and Fall of the Cleveland Mafia
- The Sickly State of Public Hospitals
- Blood Processing Devices And Consumables Market Share, Analysis, Trends To 2022 by Grand View Resea
- Are We Ready? Five Questions to Ask Your Hospital Before Disaster Strikes
- Making A Difference - Hospitality As A Career Option
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories Review
- Choosing a Private Cord Blood Bank
- Helpful Hints for Your Hospital Stay After Breast Reconstruction Surgery
- Protect Yourself In The Hospital - The Risks Of Risk Management In Hospitals And Nursing Homes
- 10 Tips for a Hotel Stay in New York City
- Why The Hospital Pass Encourages Me To Watch Not Play Rugby
HCM City hospital collects blood from employees have 259 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.