The Hanoitimes – The new leader are expected to make great contribution to the city’s socio-economic development.
Chairman of Hanoi People’s Committee Chu Ngoc Anh handed over the decisions to appoint new leaders of four departments of Health, Culture and Sports, Planning and Investment, and Foreign Affairs on February 26.
|Chairman of Hanoi People’s Committee Chu Ngoc Anh handed over the decisions of new directors for Hanoi’s departments. Photo: Kinh te & Do thi.|
The new head of the Department of Culture and Sports for the 2021-25 tenure is Tran The Cuong, 48, who held the position of the Secretary of the Party Committee of Bac Tu Liem district at the time of being appointed.
Tran Thi Nhi Ha, 48, is appointed as Director of Department of Health. Ha was the Vice director of the department in the previous tenure of 2017- 21.
Do Anh Tuan, 50, is assigned to lead the municipal Department of Planning and Investment for the 2021-25 tenure. His immediately previous position was Secretary of the Party Committee and Chairman of the People's Council of Tay Ho district in Hanoi.
Ngo Minh Hoang, 46, who used to be Deputy Director of the Tourism Department, is appointed as Director of Foreign Affairs. He replaces Nguyen Anh Dung, 46, who is assigned to be Chief of the City People’s Committee Office.
Speaking at the appointment ceremony on February 26, Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee Chu Ngoc Anh said he believed the new directors will bring into full play their competences and experiences to successfully lead these departments in attaining the set targets, making them deserve to be important units for the socio-economic development of the city in the coming time.
- Qatari ruler appoints new prime minister: state media
- New department of military affairs takes shape under the CDS
- Govt ignores CVC, appoints CBI additional director of its choice
- Iqbal Qasim appointed head of PCB cricket committee
- Hexaware appoints new Chief People Officer
- Sodexo India appoints new country president
- UN nuclear watchdog to appoint new head in October
- Grenfell Tower fire: Andy Roe appointed new London Fire Brigade (LFB) boss
- Baton Rouge, New Orleans area People in Business for Jan. 26, 2020
- Crisis as Mombasa chief officers' contracts end
- Insecurity: Regional groups back call for sack of service chiefs
- Transport boss called in to fix tourism as dumped chief gets $500k payout
Hanoi appoints new department directors and People's Committee Office Chief have 381 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.