The four people will continue to be quarantined at home for the next 14 days, as regulated.
The province now has 22 active patients in stable health conditions. Many have tested negative for the coronavirus twice or three times.
Gia Lai detected no new infections from February 12 to the morning of February 23. A total of 47,400 samples were taken, of which 27 tested positive, while 733 are still awaiting results.
On the same day, Chairwoman of the People’s Committee of northern Bac Ninh province Nguyen Huong Giang asked departments and sectors to build different pandemic prevention and control scenarios for any emergencies.
The province has reported five COVID-19 patients since January 28, of whom two were given the all-clear and three have tested negative twice.
Over 11,000 people are currently under quarantine in Bac Ninh, including 122 at medical facilities, 360 at concentrated quarantine establishments, over 1,100 at hotels, and nearly 10,000 at home.
- Patient 'woke up in hospital cupboard'
- New guide to help hospital patients being discharged
- Paramedics lost 101 hours sat outside hospital's A&E in one day
- Boy's mum 'put trust' in doctor who discharged him hours hours before he died
- NHS set to axe long hospital stays in bid to free up 4,000 beds by next winter
- Nurse who illegally accessed patient records is struck off
- Crosshouse Hospital in staffing and beds crisis, whistleblower claims
- Fire at hospital in Istanbul’s Gaziosmanpaşa brought under control, no casualties reported
- Man taken to hospital after being 'attacked with axe' in Tesco car park
- Price hike means you'll pay more to park at Coventry's hospital
- Shock numbers left waiting in an ambulance at Nuneaton's hospital
- Norovirus outbreak at East Surrey Hospital leads to visitor ban
Four more COVID-19 patients in Gia Lai discharged from hospital have 267 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.