Five new Covid-19 patients diagnosed
The Saigon Times
|A health worker is seen wearing a protective suit amid coronavirus fears – PHOTO: MINISTRY OF HEALTH|
HCMC – The Health Ministry has confirmed five fresh Covid-19 patients this evening, February 26, including four locally-infected cases in Hai Duong Province and one imported case, raising Vietnam's tally to 2,426 to date.
The four cases in Hai Duong, which is now the country's biggest coronavirus hotspot, are residents in Kim Thanh, Cam Giang, and Tu Ky districts. They were linked to previously confirmed coronavirus patients and are under treatment at two Covid-19 field hospitals in this northern province.
As for the imported case, she was found to have entered the Vietnamese province of Dong Thap illegally through a border crossing on February 23 and was placed in quarantine. The 24-year-old resident of Can Tho City is being treated at the Hong Ngu General Hospital.
Up to now, 1,804 coronavirus patients have fully recovered, while fatalities remained at 35.
- Scots commentator Derek Rae and Arsenal legend Lee Dixon to feature on new FIFA 19 game
- New Zealand great Hadlee diagnosed with bowel cancer
- New FIFA 19 Cover Features Cristiano Ronaldo in Juventus Kit
- Leeds United unveil brand new 2018/19 away strip
- FIFA 19: Chelsea players' ratings in full
- Australia 13 New Zealand 38: All Blacks dismantle Australia with clinical second half
- Australia 13 New Zealand 38: All Blacks dismantle stunned Wallabies with clinical second-half display
- Ronaldo vs Messi: Who is the best player on Fifa 19?
- Could taking vitamin D help patients who have cancer? John Frost, 87, says it helped him battle skin melanoma
- Brain scans reveal that patient and doctor’s brains SYNCHRONISE during music therapy
- Watch: Carlos Santana makes good on vow to hit HR for leukemia patient
- Marlins Lefty Caleb Smith Diagnosed With Grade 3 Lat Strain
Five new Covid-19 patients diagnosed have 283 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.