Da Nang (VNA) – The central city of Da Nang on February 23 granted investment licences to six investment projects in local Hi-Tech Park and industrial parks, including three foreign-invested projects . US investors . They are a 110-million-USD semiconductor factory, a 35-million-USD Fujikin Da Nang research-development-production centre, and a 300,000-USD packaging factory. The three domestically-invested projects have a total capital of 73.4 billion VND. Da Nang Hi-Tech Park has attracted 24 projects, including 12 domestically-invested projects worth 6.29 trillion VND (273 million USD) and 12 FDI projects worth 545.1 million USD. Meanwhile, Da Nang has lured 496 projects worth nearly 2.9 billion USD in the High-Tech Park and industrial parks./.
- Da Nang debuts Hi-Tech Park administrative centre
- Aerospace components manufacturing plant inaugurated in Da Nang
- Da Nang to export aerospace components next year
- Da Nang pours money to develop tourism in ancient village
- Da Nang strives for sustainable development
- Da Nang’s coastline suffers serious erosion
- New traffic underpass opened in run-up to APEC week in Da Nang
- US attracts most Vietnamese investment in three months
- High-tech parks get new investment boost
- Da Lat demolishes illegal hotel construction
- Facebook is investing $100 million in journalism because accurate reporting is vital right now
- Australia uneasy over Chinese influence in PNG amid increasing infrastructure investment
Da Nang grants licences to six investment projects have 211 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.