The top priority at present is given to researching and producing vaccines against African swine fever (ASF), Cuong said at a meeting in Hanoi on plans to implement the husbandry development strategy for 2021-2030.
Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Phung Duc Tien stated that Vietnam expects to produce ASF vaccines for commercial purposes at the end of the second quarter or the beginning of the third quarter to serve domestic husbandry development with affordable prices.
According to head of the Department of Animal Health Pham Van Dong, in the first two months of 2021, about 2,000 pigs with ASF were killed.
The country currently has 73 outbreaks in 21 provinces and cities, Dong added.
Acting head of the Department of Livestock Production Nguyen Xuan Duong cited January's statistics which showed the total number of the country's poultry flocks increased by 6.5 percent year-on-year, and the total number of cows up 2.2 percent, and pigs up 16.2 percent.
- An Insider’s Look At Working In The Anime Business
- Your Summer 2018 Anime Guide [Updated]
- Anime's Fan Service Can Be A Minefield
- To Be an Immigrant in Trump's America: A Theory of Animals
- Nintendo's Animal Crossing 3DS update adds Amiibo support, and a trailer park
- Five Must-Watch Anime for Fall 2015
- 10+ Free Workshops to Keep Kids Busy This Summer
- It's Time For Car Keys To Die
- Google to government: Let us build a faster Net
- An Anime Full of Medieval Politics and Fantastical Warfare
- Productivity and job growth driven by innovation is key: Pyne
- Sugar and Britain's obesity crisis: the key questions answered
Building disease-free zone - key to animal husbandry: Minister have 251 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.