The adjustment marks the fifth and also the largest addition by the Vietnamese budget carrier to date.
Its shareholder structure remains unchanged, with the FLC Group holding 51.29 percent as of the end of last year.
It reported pre-tax profit of over 300 billion VND in 2020, transporting a total of over 4 million passengers, up 41 percent in the number of flights and 40 percent in the number of passengers against 2019.
Bamboo Airways was established in mid-2017 with registered capital of 700 billion VND, which has been rising since late 2019.
It is yet to reveal the timing of its initial public offering (IPO).
The carrier is currently operating nearly 30 aircraft, including modern Boeing 787-9 Dreamliners, A321neo ACFs, and Embraer E195s. Its fleet is expected to reach 50 this year.
It won “Asia’s Leading Regional Airline 2020” at the World Travel Awards last November.
- Hanoi earmarks 8.63 million USD for development of key industrial products
- Vietnamese securities firm receives 85-million-USD foreign unsecured loan
- Hanoi mobilises over 508 million USD for new-style rural building in H1
- Embassy REIT raises Rs. 36.8 billion (USD 501 million) unit capital through an institutional placement of units
- US body to invest 54 million USD in India
- Gelex mulls capital increase via share issuance
- Hydropower firm to raise capital
- $500 million ride-hailing market: who can compete wirh Grab?
- Edtech startups attracted over USD 2.22 billion funding in 2020: Report
- PhonePe receives Rs 150 cr capital infusion
- Agriculture sector urged to earn 44 billion USD from exports next year
- BPCL bid evaluation meet on Tuesday; Vedanta, Apollo Global, I Squared Capital arm in race
Bamboo Airways raises charter capital to 457.3 million USD have 245 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.