1. The CPV received 27 messages and letters of congratulations from political parties and party organisations and agencies including the Communist Party of Austria, “New Left” Party (Poland), Portuguese Communist Party, Socialist Party of Chile, Social Convergence Party (Chile), Colombian Community Party, Broad Front Party (Costa Rica), Guatemalan National Revolutionary Unity, Constitutional Union Party (Morocco), Democratic Revolutionary Party of Panama, People’s Party of Panama, Panama's People's Party, Panama's National Independent Union (UNI) Party, Movement for Social Justice (MSJ) (Trinidad and Tobago), Workers’ Party (Tunisia), National Party (Uruguay), Independence Party (Uruguay), Syrian Communist Party, Party Central Inspection Committee of the Lao People’s Revolutionary Party, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Democratic Republic of Laos, Ministry of Health of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic, International Liaison Department of the Central Committee of the Chinese Communist Party, Ho Chi Minh Party Committee of the United Left Movement Party (MIU) of the Dominican Republic, Communist Party of the Russian Federation in Moscow, Party Committee of Moscow (the Communist Party of the Russian Federation), Party Committee of Montevideo (Broad Front Party of Uruguay), and Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
2. The CPV received 38 messages and letters of congratulations from political organisations, friendship organisations and people's organisations including:
The inter-party parliamentarians group in the UK Parliament, Vietnam – UK Network, “The Future” Poland – Vietnam Friendship Association, the Communist Youth Union of Bolivia, the Bulgaria – Vietnam Friendship Association, the Youth Union of the Chilean Social Party, the Chilean – Vietnam Institute of Culture and Friendship, the Colombia – Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Association of Cuban Revolutionary Fellows, Cuban Journalists' Association, Cuban Chamber of Commerce, Cuban Institute of Friendship with the Peoples, El Salvador – Vietnam Solidarity Committee, Association of Republic of Korea small and medium sized enterprises in Vietnam, the Republic of Korea – Vietnam Friendship Association, the American Red Cross, the Lao Federation of Trade Unions, the Moroccan-Vietnam Friendship Association, the Russian Federal Bar Association, the Russia – Vietnam Friendship Parliamentary Group in Russia, All-Russia People’s Front, Nicaragua – Vietnam Friendship Parliamentary Group, France – Vietnam Friendship Association, French-Vietnamese Friendship Parliamentary Group, Thailand-Vietnam Business Council, Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference, the Chinese Communist Youth League Central Committee, the Sichuan International Chamber of Commerce (China), the Yunnan International Trade Promotion Council (China), Kimilsungist-Kimjongilist Youth League (Democratic People’s Republic of Korea), Ukraine – Vietnam Friendship Association, Ukraine-Vietnam Friendship Parliamentary Group, Singapore People’s Association, International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, Association of Vietnamese in Europe, Association of Vietnamese People in Thailand, Thai-Vietnamese Entrepreneurs Association and the VietLead organisation.
3. The CPV received one message of congratulations from the foreign diplomatic mission in Vietnam namely the Embassy of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea.
4. The CPV received five messages and letters of congratulations from individuals including:
President of the Argentine Republic Alberto Fernández, President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev, President of the National Assembly of the People’s Democratic Republic of Laos Pany Yathotou, General Secretary of the Unified Left Movement of Dominica Miguel Mejia, and Vice President of international affairs of the United Socialist Party of Venezuela Chavez Frias.
Thus, by the end of January 30, the 13th National Party Congress had received 369 letters and congratulatory messages from 167 political parties, 18 party committees and organs of parties, six regional and international organisations, 130 political, social, friendship and people organisations, 26 foreign diplomatic missions in Vietnam and 21 individuals from 93 countries across the world.
The Congress would like to thank all parties, organisations, diplomatic delegations and international friends for their messages and letters of congratulations that show their care, trust, and support for the 13th National Congress of the Communist Party of Vietnam.
- 13th National Party Congress: Sub-committee on socio-economic affairs meets
- Party leader chairs personnel sub-committee meeting for next congress
- Party building: Filling in “loopholes” in personnel work
- Party Political Report - basis for other documents
- Bolsonaro Wanted to Send Message of Protest to Political Establishment
- Former Ku Klux Klan leader sends message of congratulations to Vox
- Vox: the far-right party that made shock gains in the regional polls
- 'New life is wonderful': Arlene Foster congratulates Ruth Davidson on baby boy
- Party chief, President Nguyen Phu Trong chairs key officials’ meeting
- News.Az — Your Window to the RegionWorld Congress of Mountain Jews
Announcement on messages of congratulations to 13th Party Congress have 704 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at February 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.