The total export turnover of the agriculture, forestry and fishery sector is estimated at US$3.49 billion last month, up 27.1 per cent over the same period last year, reported the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
The export value of main agricultural products was estimated at $1.6 billion, up 28.9 per cent; livestock export value was estimated at $26 million, up 3 per cent; seafood export value was estimated at $600 million, up 19.6 per cent; and export value of main forest products was estimated at $1.33 billion, up 47.8 per cent.
To promote the export of agricultural, forestry and fishery products, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development will coordinate with localities to support trade in border provinces in order to promote the export of agricultural, forestry and aquatic products to the Chinese market.
The ministry will also continue to negotiate and remove trade barriers, open markets for Vietnamese agricultural products for official export such as fruits, aquatic and livestock products.
In particular, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development also implements specific solutions to promote domestic consumption through the organisation of trade fairs to implement the campaign “Vietnamese people give priority to use Vietnamese goods”; promote and introduce key agricultural products, local specialities, businesses and cooperatives to consumers in big cities. — VNS
- Boosting links – key to increasing Vietnam’s farm produce exports
- Japan to increase food exports to Vietnam
- Aquatic product export estimated at US$3.94 billion in first half
- Vietnam’s export turnover to hit US$236.6 billion in 2018
- Conference to draw more private investment in agriculture
- Vietnam records a sharp rise in new export orders
- East Anglian farmers told to prepare for Fourth Agricultural Revolution
- Overseas event promoting Japanese cuisine to be held in Florence in January 2014
- Coffee exports earn Vietnam US$1.3 million in first 4 months
- Moves to spur exports to US discussed at Hanoi seminar
- Strong growth in fruit and vegetable exports to key markets
- A prophecy of rice export
Agriculture, forestry and fishery exports hit $3.49 billion in January have 327 words, post on bizhub.vn at February 8, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.