Huyen Ton Nu Cat Tuong, CEO and Co-founder of VietSeeds Foundation (standing in the middle), and scholarship students In 2020, the unemployment rate amongst Vietnamese young people is 10.8-13.2 per cent, nearly double the rate of 2019. This is not only a result of the COVID-19 pandemic but also of the lack of adaptability and essential soft skills of young employees. A recent study has found that social skills account for 80 per cent of individual success. Therefore, it is a prerequisite for students to master these skills in order to prepare for their future. As a leading non-profit organisation (NGO) in orienting as well as bringing equal access to tertiary education for all students in Vietnam, VietSeeds Foundation, supported by HSBC Vietnam, has launched the VietSeeds Snap Learning short training video series, featuring passionate guest speakers who are leaders in multinational corporations operating in various fields and industries. VietSeeds Snap Learning consists of twenty episodes which provide practical and useful advices across ten important skills in the digital age as indicated recently by the World Economic Forum. VietSeeds Snap Learning consists of 20 episodes of five-minute video clips which provide practical and useful advices across 10 topics including: complex problem solving, critical thinking,… Read full this story
- Armed Lehigh University student scuffled with officers, cops say
- Ohio University student found dead at residence hall
- Donald Trump faces fraud court battle after claims his ex-Trump University students were ‘duped’ into £28,000 seminars
- University student, 23, handed booze ban after sex with a mystery red-head in front of stunned commuters at Hackey Downs station
- University students host national Jewish conference
- German university students hold mass rallies against education reform
- St. Vincent Launches Online Platform
- Shocking moment Jedward get bottles thrown at them during show at Lincoln University student night
- Video shows shocking moment Jedward get bottles thrown at them at Lincoln University student night
- Who is Ronald Coyne? Why did the Cambridge University student set fire to a £20 note and how is he related to Nicola Sturgeon?
VietSeeds Foundation launches online learning programme for university students have 332 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.