Frost in Mu Cang Chai district of Yen Bai province (Photo by Mu Cang Chai Color) Since January 8, the temperature of the northern mountainous provinces dropped low, and many places are blanketed in snow, such as Sapa (Lao Cai), Mau Son (Lang Son), Mu Cang Chai (Yen Bai), and Binh Lieu (Quang Ninh), creating a new attraction for travellers who like to explore and adventure. As soon as pictures of snow and ice went viral on social networks, many tourists decided to brave the below 0 degrees Celsius temperatures to have a picnic and shoot photoes. From 10pm on January 10 in many localities in Y Ty commune, Lao Cai province such as Phin Ho, Ngai Che, Phan Can Su, trees, mountains, and houses were blanketed in white snow (Photo by Thinh Dao) At 7 am on January 11, the Sapa meteorological station recorded temperatures below 0 degrees Celsius, with light snow and frost appearing between Ton station and the top of Fansipan. Snow began to fall at 12 pm on the same day (Photo by Thinh Dao) This is the first recorded snowfall in Lao Cai since the beginning of winter (Photo by Thinh Dao) Nguyen Hong Son,… Read full this story
- Tourists flock again to Quang Ninh after social distancing rules lifted
- Tourists flock again to Quang Ninh after social distancing
- Music video lures tourists to Quang Binh Province
- More tourist trains on Hanoi-Lao Cai route to be operated
- Another day at the beach: Lockdown Britons flock back to the seaside to bask in 80F temperatures as Devon and Cornwall police chief who sent illegal campers home warns anyone thinking of staying overnight to 'think again'
- A day with the H'mong up in northern Vietnam mountains
- How Indian Army trains and prepares for mountain warfare
- Taste buds tickled by mountain goat
- Red flamboyant flowers brighten seaside mountain
- These parks, campsites are reopening across Northern California this weekend
Tourists flock to the northern mountains to enjoy snowy have 316 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.