HÀ NỘI – With Tet (Lunar New Year) festival just around the corner, the InterContinental Hanoi Westlake will hold a Tết Market on January 31.
An array of traditional food prepared by a team of the hotel’s talented chefs will be presented at the market.
Visitors will have the chance to enjoy lion dancing, bamboo dancing, or to learn how to write calligraphy, make tò he (a kind of traditional toy figurine) and more.
They can also join the chưng (square sticky rice) cake making class dive into Vietnamese customs.
The free entrance event will last from 10am to 8pm at Sunset Bar. VNS
- UNESCO recognition sought for for Dong Ho folk painting
- EVFTA to hasten movement of manufacturers to Vietnam: analysts
- EVFTA opens door for businesses to join global value chains
- EVFTA puts pressure on Vietnamese firms to better competitiveness
- EVFTA, EVIPA to help raise Vietnam’s position: expert
- My part in the anti-war demo that changed protest for ever
- Domestic property price to be stable in second half of 2019
- FTAs generate opportunities, challenges to Vietnam’s agriculture
- Dialogue spotlights EU-Vietnam free trade, investment protection pacts
- Everyone to the barricades
- EVFTA to help improve Vietnam’s competitiveness: researcher
- EVFTA offers huge opportunities for seafood sector to reach out
Tết Market at InterContinental Hanoi Westlake have 233 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.