Community STF presents 100 Agribank-funded scholarships to poor students in Long An The Saigon Times Thursday, Jan 14, 2021,19:57 (GMT+7) STF presents 100 Agribank-funded scholarships to poor students in Long AnThe Saigon Times School children in the Mekong Delta province of Long An receive scholarships from STF and Agribank – PHOTO: THANH HOA HCMC – The Saigon Times Foundation (STF) under the Saigon Times Group, handed 100 scholarships worth VND1 million each to poor students with an excellent academic performance in Tan Tru District, Long An Province, this morning, January 14. The scholarships were funded by the Vietnam Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Agribank). Addressing the scholarship award ceremony, Nguyen Huu Cau, deputy director of Agribank’s East Long An Branch, said, “The year 2020 was difficult, seeing Vietnam’s economy negatively affected by the Covid-19 pandemic and natural disasters. We hope the scholarships will encourage the students to study harder and become good citizens.” Nguyen Nhut Duy, a ninth grader of Tan Tru Town High School, thanked the Saigon Times Foundation and Agribank for granting the scholarships and pledged to try his best at school. Besides the scholarships, the Saigon Times Group donated stationery comprising notebooks, books, chalkboards, chalks, ballpoint pens, pencils, rulers and pencil… Read full this story
- Long Island Teen’s National Anthem Performance Wows Nation Before AFC Championship Game
- U.S. to end overseas fossil-fuel funding as rich world urged to boost climate finance
- Michigan GOP Threatens to Withhold $2.1B in School Funds to Get Whitmer to Cede Pandemic Power
- What's the best way to save long-term?
- Siemens helps cultivate future engineering students in Vietnam
- Virgin Media finally launches 5G in UK – and it’s now live in these 100 towns and cities
- Brits warned they might not have foreign hols ‘for very long time’ as vaccinations need to be global
- Space NK offer £20 off for every £100 spent in limited time offer
- Chad becomes first country to ask for debt overhaul under G20 common framework
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 28
STF presents 100 Agribank-funded scholarships to poor students in Long An have 315 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at January 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.