|General Secretary of the NA and head of the NA Office Nguyen Hanh Phuc|
According to General Secretary of the National Assembly (NA) and head of the NA Office Nguyen Hanh Phuc, the conference, which is slated for January 21, will listen to reports on the implementation of the Politburo’s Directive 45-CT/TW regarding the leadership over the election of deputies to the 15th NA and People’s Councils at all levels in the 2021-2026 tenure, and relevant documents.
Phuc, who is also head of the NEC’s Office, assigned tasks to relevant agencies and units, asking them to work closely together to ensure the success of the conference.
At the meeting, participants underlined that the conference is an important event held on the threshold of the 13th National Party Congress. They stressed the need for careful preparations for the conference as well as the ensuring of its safety and security.
- Convocation of sovereign national confab before the 2023 general elections (3)
- CCRA Travel Commerce Network Previews PowerSolutions National Conference and Presents Marquee Sponsors
- New Zealand PM set to announce September 19 general election: reports
- Ireland's general election – the Guardian briefing
- Johnson met Murdoch on day he signalled general election bid
- Gerry Adams clinches Sinn Féin success in Irish general election
- How A Decision In May Changed The General Election
- EU Council Slaps Sanctions on Seven More Russian Nationals Over Crimea Elections
- SNP calls for Brexit extension and general election
- Huawei: National Security Council to discuss access to 5G network
- 2019: CLEEN Foundation at 20th deploys election monitoring app
- Election 2015: Top Labour figures question Miliband's SNP stance
Preparations for virtual national conference on general election discussed have 257 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.