Hanoi (VNA) – Politburo member and permanent member of the Party Central Committee’s Secretariat Tran Quoc Vuong on January 22 inspected the preparations for the 13th National Party Congress, which is scheduled to begin next week at the National Convention Centre in Hanoi.
Vuong, who is also head of the organising board of the congress, supervised the rehearsal of flag-salute ceremony, music performance, film screening and taking photos of congress delegates.
The Party official was reported that all the preparations for the congress have been basically completed, from security to logistics and reception.
A representative of the security and safety subcommittee said security for delegates and guests has been ensured strictly and at the highest level.
According to Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Nguyen Minh Vu, 68 out of 98 international agencies in Vietnam have registered to attend the congress, with 36 ambassadors, 17 chargé d’affaires ad interim, seven deputy ambassadors, three diplomats, and six representatives of international organisations.
In his remarks, Vuong asked relevant agencies to further raise the sense of responsibility to complete their assigned tasks.
The official ordered more attention to rerouting traffic to facilitate the travel of delegates and people as the Lunar New Year (Tet) is approaching.
There should be no mistakes to ensure the success of the congress, he said, calling for joint efforts of the entire Party and people for the upcoming important political event./.
- It’s time for the American people to declare our own national emergency and remove destructive Dems from power
- Urgency builds to end shutdown as House prepares to vote
- FCC's National Broadband Plan: Net Neutrality, R.I.P.
- Congress and tech: Little to show
- National Committee for Games Policy’s backstory: politics, religion, and ‘The Art of War 2’
- The Latest: Trump: It’s ‘a shame’ nation had to endure probe
- As Trump prepares plan to lower drug prices, big pharma girds for a fight
- Verizon tells Congress open access spectrum a very bad idea
- Conroy charts national broadband agenda
- Prepared cities are not 'deathtraps'
- Congress may make ISPs snoop on you
- For IT, climate change means preparing for disaster
Preparations for 13th National Party Congress basically completed have 409 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.