Delegates will present their opinions and analysis on contents relating to public administrative reforms; the mobilization of the entire political system and society to fulfill the goal of sustainably eradicating poverty in the mountainous and ethnic minority areas; the education of young people on revolutionary ideals and patriotism; and ways to tap localities’ potentials and advantages.
|Politburo member and Secretary of the Hanoi Party Committee Vuong Dinh Hue (standing) moderates discussions of the 13th National Party Congress on January 28 morning.|
In the previous day, 23 delegates delivered presentations assessing the implementation of the resolution of the 12th National Party Congress and the “Doi Moi” (Renewal) policy over the past 35 years.
They also contributed ideas on orientations and tasks for the country’s socio-economic development between 2021 and 2025 as well as development goals until 2030 with a vision towards 2045.
The 13th National Congress of the Communist Party of Vietnam officially opened on January 26 and will last until February 2.
- Congress @100 in Rajasthan with Ramgarh win; BJP wins Jind bypoll
- Plenum reaffirms Party leadership
- Congress leader Rahul Gandhi faces backlash over election drubbing
- Congress gears up for presidium as Rahul targets old guard
- Goa Forward Party faces voters’ backlash for supporting BJP
- Congress group to discuss NRC, citizenship Bill
- Assam NRC draft list: Those out of register can provide new papers as proof, says NRC official Prateek Hajela
- Rule of law sets tone for Party session
- 'Congress manifesto dangerous and unimplementable'
- Cong manifesto a document of Pak's conspiracies: Modi
- Opinion: Germany's historical obligation continues
- BJP forms government in Arunachal as 33 PPA MLAs join the party
Party Congress continues discussion of draft documents on January 28 have 250 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.