HÀ NỘI – The 12th Party Central Committee began its 15th plenum in Hà Nội this morning, chaired by Party General Secretary and State President Nguyễn Phú Trọng.
The plenum will focus discussions on personnel work proposing candidates for the Party Central Committee, Politburo and Secretariat, as well as key leading positions in the 13th tenure.
The conference is also scheduled to approve a report of the 12th Party Central Committee on personnel work in preparation for the 13th tenure and another on documents to be submitted to the 13th National Party Congress.
At this plenum, the Politburo will submit draft lists of the Presidium, the Secretarial Delegation and the Commission for Verifying Eligibility of Delegates of the 13th National Party Congress. The Party Central Committee will give opinions and approve the lists, which will then be submitted to the 13th congress for consideration and final approval.
The 15th plenum is of special significance as it will discuss and make decisions on remaining preparatory work to ensure successful organization of the 13th National Party Congress. -VNS
- Vietnam’s Party Central Committee focuses on personnel planning at ninth plenum
- Xi Focus: 19th CPC Central Committee to hold fourth plenary session from Oct. 28 to 31
- International Department of CPC Central Committee releases video to mark PRC founding anniversary
- 19th CPC Central Committee holds fourth plenary session
- Party delegation pays working visit in India
- Party inspection commission officials visit Cambodia
- Vietnam attaches importance to ties with Germany: Party official
- Vietnamese, Chinese parties hold 15th theoretical workshop
- Vietnamese admiral stripped of Party positions over land management violations
- Vietnamese, Lao parties share inspection experience
- Party chief expects French enterprises to succeed in Vietnam
- Party’s ideological foundation defended
Party Central Committee's 15th plenum convenes have 292 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.