The Netherlands is currently the major trading partner and the eighth largest foreign investor of Ho Chi Minh City with 153 projects having the total investment capital of nearly US$2 billion.
On the base of the desire to strengthen the mutual cooperation in the fields of climate change adaptation and sustainable agricultural development, HCMC has made efforts to materialize the potential cooperation, notably the public-private partnerships (PPP) initiative for the Sustainable Greater Ho Chi Minh City Flood Protection Scheme.
As for Mr. Elsbeth Akkerman, she highly appreciated achievements of Ho Chi Minh City in the fields of urban infrastructure and public transport development.
Vietnam in general and Ho Chi Minh City in particular are still the top destination for Dutch businesses. The Netherlands is ready to support Ho Chi Minh City in smart city, anti-flooding projects and transfer of advanced construction technology, affirmed the Dutch ambassador.
- GAIL says in readiness to start project execution post lockdown
- HCMC plans to aid waterway tourism businesses
- Dutch-funded educational cooperation project for sustainability launched
- Coronavirus vaccine CAN be ready by autumn: Oxford professor says trials could end by mid-August but real challenge will be manufacturing 'many billions of doses' - as he reveals first tests on humans began this week
- Coronavirus pandemic | FinComm's advisory panel suggests support to small business, NBFCs
- Experts say the US needs teams ready to hunt down new Covid-19 cases. But so far, there aren't nearly enough
- JICA financed project makes it a sweet harvest for mango farmers
- FG to raise N800m for mass housing projects
- Get ready for the Saharan bubble! Temperatures could hit 90F next week as warm Algerian air sparks heatwave across Europe but snap thunderstorms threaten four inches of rain in just 12 hours on Monday
- Site for southern expressway construction to be ready next month
- After the Flood: How Chicago Copes With Effects Of Climate Change
- Get Ready for a Shinier, Newer, Post-Sandy Coney Island
Netherlands ready to support HCMC in projects against flooding have 375 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at January 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.