|Local people in Huong Van ward of Huong Tra district, Thua Thien-Hue province receiving gifts|
The PAN and Thien Tam Fund presented 450 gift packages to needy locals who are severely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and the recent floods in the communes of Phong Chuong, Phong Hoa as well as the wards of Huong Van, Huong Xuan, Tu Ha, and Huong Tho commune of Huong Tra town, Thua Thien Hue province.
Also, the organizer gave 36 Tet gifts to disadvantaged people in Dong Son commune, Nam Truc district, Nam Dinh province.
The meaningful activities helped poor households enjoy a happier and cozier Tet and upheld the national spirit of sharing difficulties with the poor.
Translated by Song Anh
- Thua Thien-Hue to become a centrally-run cultural urban area
- Thua Thien - Hue border troops support Lao partners and people
- Hue, Da Nang cities set up free ‘rice ATMs’
- COVID-19 ravages economy of central Viet Nam
- Herd of elephants spotted in Quang Nam forest
- Vietnamese, Lao provinces enhance coordination in fighting COVID-19
- Hue cuisine for no more than 50 cents
- Hue, Da Nang set up free rice ATMs
- Vietnam province discharges two British COVID-19 patients
- Meaningful activities bring joy to needy patients
- Vietnam’s COVID-19 count rises to 30, reaching 10 cities and provinces
- Lorry driver Maurice Robinson, 25, pleads guilty to killing 39 migrants in people smuggling plot
More Tet gifts to needy people in Thua Thien Hue and Nam Dinh provinces have 212 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.