The Deputy Defense Minister made this statement while visiting and extending lunar New Year (Tet) greetings to the Air Defense – Air Force service’s Divisions 361 and 371 and Brigade 28 on January 20.
|Senior Lieutenant General Le Huy Vinh (second from the left) handing over gifts to units’ representatives|
During the visits, General Vinh and his entourage were briefed on these units’ task implementation last year, combat readiness plans for the 13th National Party Congress and preparations for the upcoming Tet holiday.
General Vinh highly valued what the units have achieved. He emphasized that to protect the safety of the 13th National Party Congress, an assignment seen as a great honor and responsibility for them, the units should strictly maintain duty regulations, develop plans, rehearse scenarios, manage their designated airspace, and ensure flight safety.
The units were also urged to coordinate with other relevant forces and localities to follow situational developments closely, clarified their missions, and effectively maintain order and safety in the areas they are stationed.
The units should also pay due attention to boosting fire-prevention and guards, managing assigned weaponry and equipment, tightening COVID-19 prevention measures, and ensuring safety for troops and barracks. After Tet, these units should make good preparations to receive recruits, start the new year training program, and launch tree-planting movements.
As the lunar New Year 2021 nears, General Vinh extended his best wishes and presented Tet gifts to the units.
* The same day, a Ministry of National Defense (MND) mission, led by Deputy Defense Minister Lieutenant General Vo Minh Luong, visited Missile Regiment 93 of the Air Defense – Air Force Service’s Air Defense Division 367 and Engineer Corps’ Factory Z756.
After checking the units and hearing reports, General Luong applauded the units for their efforts and achievements. He asked them to educate their troops of their assignments, observe military discipline and combat readiness, and ensure safety during the 13th National Party Congress and Tet 2021 and a happy Tet for troops.
On January 20, General Luong also attended a ceremony to honor 35 businesses and businessmen with great contributions to the building of the all-people defense disposition in Military Region 7.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Pune city Cong unit urges Sonia to take action agains ‘traitors’
- Military units ensure technical standards of weapons and equipment for missions
- Army must ensure safety at sea: top leader
- Public security and military forces to foster coordination in protecting security
- Opposition stands with govt but asks it to ensure Kashmiris are not harassed
- Transcript: David Rubenstein on "Face the Nation", December 1, 2019
- Commission reviews military, defence task performance in 2019
- The long wait for safety: tracking the Safe Cities programme
- Special Report: How Cuba taught Venezuela to quash military dissent
- Seminar highlights military’s safeguarding of maritime sovereignty and response to climate change
- Ministry asked to tighten security ahead of important national events
- Central Highlands localities hailed for military-defense task performance
Military units urged to ensure safety during 13th National Party Congress have 464 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.