|MB and Military Hospital 175 shakes hand to promote cashless payment|
On December 1, the signing ceremony of a strategic cooperation agreement between Military Hospital 175 and MB took place in Ho Chi Minh City. Promoting cashless hospital payment using convenient mobile apps is one among the most important contents.
With six subsidiaries operating in the fields of finance, securities, insurance, asset management, MB provides diverse services for retail and business customers. With a strategy aiming to become the most convenient bank, leading the digital transformation of Vietnam, it is an inevitable step for MB to shake hands with large and reputable partners in different fields, such as Military Hospital 175 in order to realise the set strategic goal.
Speaking at the event, Luu Trung Thai, vice chairman of the Board of Directors cum general director of MB stated, ”The cooperation between MB and Military Hospital 175 marks the integration of a banking payment platform and a hospital management system, aiming to serve not only MB customers but also all patients at Military Hospital 175. I believe this payment integration will create a breakthrough in medical examination procedures, as it simplifies procedures and reduces cash transactions at the same time.”
In response, Associate Professor, Doctor of the People’s Medicine Nguyen Hong Son, director of Military Hospital 175 said the hospital staff put their heart and soul into its patients the way MB considers their customers the key to their service activities.
“It is the resonance of like-minded, enthusiastic, and perseverant people that will create a valuable product for society,” he stressed.
According to the cooperation agreement, MB will provide Military Hospital 175 with a cashless payment solution through digital applications, such as the MBBank App, thereby, saving time and effort, contributing to ensuring people’s health and safety amidst COVID-19.
In addition, MB will offer preferential loan interest rates for staff at Military Hospital 175 and their family. MB’s Smart Bank transaction points will also be set up at the hospital.
The collaboration between two military units is expected to bring into play the strengths of both parties, thereby bringing more added values to the society and the country.
- As cashless stores grow across U.S., so does backlash
- May faces mauling after EU forces her to accept Halloween Brexit
- Bashir is gone, but who will lead, or seize, Sudan's revolution?
- 'People say use fists not knives
- Not So Easy This Time: Poroshenko fights for his political life on March 31
- 'I went to get food... when I came back there was a war'
- NHS to scrap morning cereals as part of plan to cut £400k off breakfast costs
- Mueller concludes Russia probe with no new indictments
- Woman awarded millions after being born brain-damaged at LRI
- Netanyahu jolted by corruption recommendations
- Mad Dogs, Turks and the Bird of Prey
- America's only choice in Syria is to cooperate with Turkey
MB and Military Hospital 175 shakes hand to promote cashless payment have 465 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 18, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.